Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Arooooo I got to be off my leash today!  My mom said she saw the Dingo's headed to town today so she knew it would be safe to go outside.  Freedom....I zoomed here, there, and everywhere.  I ran as fast as I could enjoying the wind blowing through my hair.  I got in some excellent sniffing time too.  Oh and yes, I got to eat some cow patties.  Mom tried to stop me but I was to quick for her.  She said I was gross.  I just smiled and zoomed to the next pile.  Furfriends sometimes you can't beat a dogs life.


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh, the life of freedom, doing zoomies and getting into stuff, did Mom make you take a bath after the cow patties?

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my brother get to do zoomies sometime and we are all ways on the look out for rabbit droppings. Oh So Good.

    ReplyDelete