Sunday, April 27, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
The rules for acceptin' the Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO! Award are pretty simple.
- Firstly, post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- Secondly, visit at least three of the blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a
- Thirdly, tell us all three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things for which you are
- Lastly, pass along the award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
So I've already taken care of Rule #1 and 2. So onward to Rule #3, the three things I'm thankful for;
1. My peeps of course
2. All my Blogville fur friends. I enjoy so much reading all the schnanigans that goes on in Blogville. I am also thankful for how we all pull together when a fur friend or a peep is in need of the POTP (even when they might not know ya but they still stop by to give their support and encouragement). That's pawsominess!
3. I am thankful for my niemsis the Dingoes! I know what your thinking WHY because I don't have squirrels to chase after. Besides, the Dingoes let me show my mad skills of being a watch dog and a protector of my peeps castle.
Rule #4 the 7 bloggers I nominate:
1. Edgar - Calamities
2. Daisy the Scott
4. Idaho Pugs
5. Molly the Wally
6. The 3 little Pugs
7. Two French Bulldogs
Monday, April 21, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
Today started out 43 degrees with winds 20 miles an hour, needless to say it was cold here in Texas puppers. Mom took off work today because we had places to go and people to see. She loaded me up in the truck and we were off to the vets to get my blood work done.
The dogtor said my blood was free of poison and it was clotting like it should. After get a clean bill of health, mom took me to the fur stealers and did she ever steal some fur.
Mom said it’s called a summer cut….did she not feel how cold it was today…. summer my arse.