It's been a good day, I've played outside and did a lot of zoomies. Mom wanted me to tell everyone thanks for the prayers and please continue them. Mom said it takes 3 to 7 days for poison signs to show up. The poison I ate keeps the blood from clotting and causes internal bleeding. I have to take vitamin K for 30 days to replace what the poison is taking away from my body. After 30 days, I have to have blood test done to make sure that my body is producing what it needs and hopefully I will be out of the woods then.
Okay puppers I need prayers, I ate rat poison. Mom has taken me to the vet and started the antidote. We caught it early but it takes about 3 days for the signs of poison to start showing. Please send healing vibes my way.
I went to the fur stealer today grrr. I don't mind the bath so much but what I hate is getting my toenails clipped and my head trimmed. Kristin told mom I behaved today and didn't give her too much trouble. Mom laughed. Check out my scarf it makes me look Irish.