Monday, November 2, 2015

I got a package in the mail Saturday it had Mr. Sully Burleson on it so there was no mistake it was mine.  It also said it was from Ruby Cortinas, y'all know her as Ruby the Airedale.
It was my prize for commenting on her birthday blog.  Yeah, all I had to do was comment and my name entered in a drawing.  I was very excited when my name was drawn cause this is my very firstest prize ever.  Mom opened the box and the first thing I saw was a sticker that said, “Kisses, Ruby”, I blushed a little.  With a little more digging, I found squeaker toys in all shapes, a heart, a Scottie or maybe an Airedale, a fish, and a ball, plus TREATS!  The blueberry treats are mighty tasty.
I also got a card it had the word fart on it (BOL) and it might have mentioned something about sharing with Judd.
I don’t mind sharing the treats but I won’t share my squeaker fish.  I love it!  I run through the house squeaking it and shaking it.
Ruby, I really appreciate all the thought you put into picking out my prize.  I really do love them.

17 comments:

  1. WooHoo and YAY!!!!! What a pawsome prize Sully!
    Have funs!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it the best when you get a box of goodies all to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wouldn't want to share the toy either. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Bonzer!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great was that!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way just where is JUDD???
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. What no margarita? BOL! Great prize, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby sure did choose some superfun and very tasty gifts for you, Sully! Lucky you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful prize package!!! That Ruby sure knows how to shop!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on winning such great loot.

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice on Sully! That Ruby sure is a flirt, butt then again who can resist the charms of a Scottie!?
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Ruby sure knows how to shop and drink! Well maybe drink and shop. Sully you sure got a box full of great swag.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete