Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunshine Award


The Sunshine Award was given to me by Finley’s Fables. She said it is awarded to blogger's she admires.  I am so honored! Here is how it works:
1. Thank the pupper who gave you the award: Thank you so much Finley!
2. Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.

1.      I have 2 Control Towers- #1 is located in the peeps bedroom and #2 is in the living room

2.      I love my arch nemesis the Dingoes

3.      I don’t like car rides

4.      I don’t like strangers

5.      I like to carry 3 to 4 stuffies at the same time in my mouth and cry about it

6.      I hate storms

7.      I don’t like to be held against my well

8.      I love sweet potatoes

9.      Sometimes I poop in the house and I don’t care

10. I love to dig holes in the yard

3. Pass the award on to ten other bloggers.

There’s no way I could just pass this award to only 10 blogger’s I admire.  If I am following you, then I admire you.  I give it to all bloggers I have met and the ones I haven’t met yet.  I think it’s pawsome that puppers and their assistants take time out of their busy days to share what they love and they all should get this award, therefore I share it with everyone in Blogville.....cause that's how I roll.

15 comments:

  1. What a very cool award Sully...and we always love learning more about our friends!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the envelope please.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do da multiple stuffies in my mouth at one time too - and whine about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sully, you and Bella have so much in common!

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award Sully and well deserved. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wunner why yu do that 5. thingy? Silly Sully.
    An as far as 9.? Admit nuthin! It was that naughty Notme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We laughed and laughed at this....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award. We love those sweet potatoes too
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sully, it seems we have a lot in common. I love to carry stuff inmy mouth and cry about it. And I LOVE sweet potatoes! Just delicious. And digging holes is a fabulous past time if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sunny Sully!! Hold me against my will - Nah I don't like that either!
    hugs
    Greta
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Sully, you certainly deserve it! Barharhar, poop and don't care!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, Sully you made me BOL!!!! I LOVES the sweet potatoes too!!!! You knows they are not only delish, butts they are good for the poops!!! hehehe
    CONGRATS on the awardie!! Much deserved Sully!
    Oh, and I don't likes bein' held either..maybe it's a terrier thingie
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crikey Sully .... I like the way you roll. I love EVERYONE in blogville too. I loved hearing all those things about you. Too funny! I got the award from Whitley too. I'm working on it. I will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You don't like strangers, why I never met a stranger that I don't love.
    Now about earth worms in your last post. I am with you there. Crunchy ones are the best. I like them charred!
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD Sully...we could be TRIPLETS!!! We ALSO like to poop in the house and DON'T CARE! I (Wally) don't like strangers either. When you have all those toys in your mouth does your mom tell you to bark "chubby bunny"?
    Congrats on the award buddy!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete