Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I got an Award
The rules for acceptin' the Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO! Award are pretty simple.
- Firstly, post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- Secondly, visit at least three of the blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a
- Thirdly, tell us all three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things for which you are
- Lastly, pass along the award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
So I've already taken care of Rule #1 and 2. So onward to Rule #3, the three things I'm thankful for;
1. My peeps of course
2. All my Blogville fur friends. I enjoy so much reading all the schnanigans that goes on in Blogville. I am also thankful for how we all pull together when a fur friend or a peep is in need of the POTP (even when they might not know ya but they still stop by to give their support and encouragement). That's pawsominess!
3. I am thankful for my niemsis the Dingoes! I know what your thinking WHY because I don't have squirrels to chase after. Besides, the Dingoes let me show my mad skills of being a watch dog and a protector of my peeps castle.
Rule #4 the 7 bloggers I nominate:
1. Edgar - Calamities
2. Daisy the Scott
4. Idaho Pugs
5. Molly the Wally
6. The 3 little Pugs
7. Two French Bulldogs