It's been a good day, I've played outside and did a lot of zoomies. Mom wanted me to tell everyone thanks for the prayers and please continue them. Mom said it takes 3 to 7 days for poison signs to show up. The poison I ate keeps the blood from clotting and causes internal bleeding. I have to take vitamin K for 30 days to replace what the poison is taking away from my body. After 30 days, I have to have blood test done to make sure that my body is producing what it needs and hopefully I will be out of the woods then.